The following terms and conditions govern Adigun Ogunseitan & Co.’s relationship with you in relation to this Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the Website.
Using or accessing this Website indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Adigun Ogunseitan & Co. (or its licensors) owns the copyright in the content of and the publications in this website.
- Downloading and temporary storage of one or more of the pages of this website for the purposes of viewing them is permitted.
- Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of or the publications in this website is prohibited without the consent of Adigun Ogunseitan & Co.
- Electronic links to this site are prohibited without the express consent of Adigun Ogunseitan & Co.
- Adigun Ogunseitan & Co. excludes all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links contained on the website is excluded.
- Publications available on this site provide general information only. They do not constitute legal advice or seek to be an exhaustive statement of the law.
- You should take legal advice on any particular matter which concerns you. If you do require advice, please get in touch with us at Adigun Ogunseitan & Co.
- Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed by Nigerian Law.